Friday 9 December 2011

Thank you




The Golden Haystack celebrates it's first birthday today, and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for following and reading.  I can say without reservation that the 181st tip would not be being posted today if it hadn't been for the readers.  You've had me scrolling through twitter looking for links late at night, when my mind has been hazy with tireness, and so many of those nights I've bumped into something that's - if not swept the tiredness from my mind - at least swept it under the carpet and given me a precious couple of hours of writing when otherwise I would... have gone to bed.  Hang on. . . ;)

Thank you.  I hope you find the blog as useful a resource as I do.  And if you haven't looked already or recently, I highly recommend the articles listed on the Great Articles page.

Ivory

(Click on the cake for the recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment