Monday 21 May 2012

Tip #230: Plotting Act 2

Plot from the {antagonist}'s point-of-view in Act Two; it is an invaluable tip.


http://www.writerswrite.com/screenwriting/lecture4.htm

Given example (from antagonist's POV):

"Wait a minute... Rockford went to my nightclub and asked my bartender where I lived. Who is this guy Rockford? Did anybody get his address? His license plate? I'm gonna find out where this jabrone lives! Let's go over to his trailer and search the place." Under his mattress maybe the heavy finds his gun (in Rockford's case, it was usually hidden in his Oreo cookie jar). His P.I. license is on the wall. Now the heavy knows he's being investigated by a P.I. Okay, let's use his gun to kill our next victim. Rockford gets arrested, charged with murder. End of Act Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment