Friday 30 November 2012

Dear Readers

It's slightly over two years since the Golden Haystack published its first writing tip.  Life can and has changed astonishingly in those two years.  Unfortunately I no longer have time to regularly trawl the web looking for the rare gems of writing advice hidden in blogs and articles.  I'm not going to say there shall never be another tip posted here, but if there are, they will be irregular and probably preceeded by great lengths of time.

Despite this, I hope the blog archives continue to be as valuable to you as they are to me.

Wishing you success with your writing,

Ivory

2 comments:

  1. Hey I found your blog since you linked to mine. I just wanted to say- what a great idea for a blog! Little writing tips from other places ? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete